I hope to offer a fresh approach to mental health treatment. My practice model is low-volume, yet high quality care. This allows the time needed to personalize your care and provide treatment options that address root causes and offer integrative approaches to management. Additionally, in order for you, your family, or your loved one to trust the work we will do, my goal is to make each session a collaborative experience.
My approach to treatment involves looking at the best science and evidence available to help make the most informed decisions on treatment options for you. However, your own life story, strengths, and interests (art, music, sports, your philosophy, etc.) will be relied upon to help find the best avenues toward your idea of a good quality of life.
Ultimately, it will be the combination of evidence-based data, your story, and our alliance that will determine what road to take. The point of this transparency is for you to know who you’ve decided to put your trust in. That way, you can comfortably go through this journey (at times, difficult) with me and see change happen.
- Licensed, Maryland Board of Physicians
- Diplomate of American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (Psychiatry)
- Diplomate of American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (Child and Adolescent Psychiatry)
- Johns Hopkins Hospital - Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship (Chief Fellow)
- George Washington University - Adult Psychiatry Residency (Chief Resident)
- Autism Diagnostic Interview, Revised (ADI-R)
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, 2nd edition (ADOS-2)
- American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Maryland Chapter
- Understanding Autism: A Chat with the Experts. National Alliance for the Mentally Ill (NAMI) - Greater Baltimore
- Understanding, Assessing, and Caring for Youth with Autism in Community Mental Health: *Autism: Commonly Occurring Problems and Outcomes.* Sheppard Pratt Webinar Series
- Understanding, Assessing, and Caring for Youth with Autism in Community Mental Health: *What is Autism and What is the Spectrum?* Sheppard Pratt Webinar Series
- A Systematic Review of Multifamily Groups Psychoeducation for Families and Individuals with Schizophrenia, Divisional Conference, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Autism Acceptance Month: Raising Awareness and Closing the Diagnosis Gap. Commentary. Clinical Psychiatry News. April 2021
- Designing a Behavioral Health Workshop: Integrative Clinical Care. Psychiatric Annals. May 2016. Volume 46 - Issue 5, 303-308
- Music Therapy for Schizophrenia (Ch. 6) Music Therapy in Management of Psychiatric Disorders (pp 57-88). Music Therapy in Management of Medical Conditions. Nova Science Publishers. 2016
I’m excited to get to know you, your strengths, your interests, and your journey!
100 West Road, Suite 300
Towson, MD 21204
Let’s work on useful solutions that bring out your resilience and strengths.