At this time, Developmental Minds does not participate with any insurance plans. You can file claims for potential out-of-network reimbursement with your insurance company. I will provide you with a receipt (”Superbill”, which is a statement of the session we had and the amount you paid). This will contain information allowing you to submit a claim directly to your insurance provider/PPO. You may also choose to utilize Reimbursify, which will process the out-of-network claim for you (www.reimbursify.com). Dr. Jason does not guarantee that you will receive any reimbursement from your insurance company.
- Initial Evaluations: 120 minutes
- Follow-up visits: 25 minutes, 50 minutes depending on your needs.
- Autism Evaluations: including direct observations, feedback and written report.
- Weekend and after business hours may be available for routine/non-urgent evaluation and follow-up visits. These appointments are limited in availability and incur additional fees. Please call to discuss.
- Professional services fees for services performed outside of an office visit are commensurate with time spent. See client agreement for full details.
- Please note: Payment is due prior to the beginning of each office or telehealth visit. Cash, Check, HSA, FSA accounts, and all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover) are accepted.
- Confidentiality: The physician-client relationship is personal and very important. All protected health information will be kept confidential. Please see the physician-client agreement for full details.
- Refills: The Physician may require an office visit before medication refill requests are approved. Refills of medications will only occur at scheduled medication management appointments. Refills will not occur over the phone or by email or text message, unless otherwise arranged with the physician. In these cases, it may take up to 72 business hours for prescriptions to be sent to the pharmacy.
- Emergencies: If you or your child is experiencing a psychiatric or medical emergency, please go to the nearest emergency room.
- Appointment Cancellations and Late Arrival: The Client is required to give two business days’ notice for appointment cancellations. See intake form for details. In the event that the Client does not contact office to cancel the scheduled appointment within 48 business hours prior to the scheduled visit, the credit card on file will be charged 100% of the office visit cost, depending on the pre-scheduled time allotted. See intake form for full details.
- Good Faith Estimate
100 West Road, Suite 300
Towson, MD 21204
Let’s work on useful solutions that bring out your resilience and strengths.